2nd August 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do ITI and 12th simulataneously as a regular student?

Is it possible to do ITI and 12th simultaneously as a regular student? What is the process followed for it? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? Need to know about the admission procedure, so kindly give me the details. Thanks!

4th August 2017, 06:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do ITI and 12th simulataneously as a regular student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do ITI and 12th simultaneously as a regular student? What is the process followed for it? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? Need to know about the admission procedure, so kindly give me the details. Thanks!
Sorry,you are not able to study 12th and ITI both on same time as a regular student but if you want to do ITI and 12th both then you can apply for 12th through open school i.e NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) and study ITI as regular student.

Eligibility Required and Details for ITI:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ITI is 10th from government recognize board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> The duration of ITI course varies from 1 year to 3 years it varies according to the course you have choose.

>> Two types of trades are offered in ITI course first one are engineering trades and second one are non engineering trades.The detail regarding trades offered are as follows.

Engineering Trades Offered in ITI:-

:- Mechanic Consumer Electronics.

:- Repair and Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles.

:- Mason Building Construction.

:- Marine Engine Fitter.

:- Foundry Man.

:- Architectural Assistant.

:- Building Maintenance.

:- Draughtsman for Mechanical.

:- Draughtsman for Civil.

:- Electroplater.

:- Laboratory Instrument Mechanic.

:- Electrician.

:- Carpenter.

:- Laboratory Assistant.

:- Interior Decorator and Designer.

:- Fitter.

:- Lift Mechanic.

Non Engineering Trades Offered:-

:- Horticulture.

:- Hospital Waste Management.

:- Insurance Agent.

:- Domestic House Keeping.

:- Dress Maker.

:- Digital Photographer.

:- Dairying.

:- Cutting and Sewing.

:- Catering and Hospitality Assistant.

:- Cabin and Room Attendant.

:- Desktop Publishing Operator.

:- Data Entry Operator.

:- Corporate House Keeping.

So these are the major trades offered in ITI course so choose according to your interest.

Good luck.
4th August 2017, 10:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do ITI and 12th simulataneously as a regular student?

No, it is not at all possible to do ITI and 12th standard simultaneously as a regular student. As a regular student, you can pursue either ITI or 12th standard at once. You can pursue both courses at same time only through distance mode of education.
4th August 2017, 10:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No this is not possible to do simultaneously both 12th and ITI because a candidate is eligible to do a regular course for either ITI or 12th.
So you have to pursue either 12th or ITI at a one time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?