2nd December 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do LLB in parallel to B.Tech? If yes from where can I do it?

i m in b tech ....n m thinking to do llb sidely through correspondence is it possible..if yes then from where???/ preferably in Gujarat.

22nd January 2012, 12:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB in parallel to B.Tech? If yes from where can I do it?

It is possible to pursue two parallel course at the same time but there might be a overlapping of exam dates which you have to keep in mind while taking admission. Also one of the course you have to pursue through correspondence. As both the course are technically different from each other so you will have to devote lots of energy and time to complete your semesters. So it is advisable that you pursue any one of the course as of now.
13th July 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB in parallel to B.Tech? If yes from where can I do it?

Which colleges offer correspondence course for LLB??
I want to do it parallely with my B.Tech couse
19th February 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I m in b.tech 2nd year right now.Is it possible for me to do the LLB (in correspondence) parallel to b.tech?? If possible, from which college can I do this, and what is the procedure to do this???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?