8th February 2018, 01:20 AM
Sundaraperumal M

Is it possible to do MA in English directly after passing the Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exam?

I completed my Higher Secondary with 49.6% and I want to do MA English directly, am I eligible for MA English? Or graduation is compulsory to do before? Isn't there any way by which I can do MA English directly?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  2. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  3. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  4. Failed English but passed all other subjects in 12th. Will I be awarded pass certificate?
  5. Solved question papers of 12th science PCB stream of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board exam?
  6. Better and wise way to complete graduation at the age of 27 years if I have cleared only 10th so far?
  7. Can I give 10th exam in private if I have failed in 9th standard?
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary English (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  10. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ?
  11. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  12. Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board? -- [New]
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  14. What is the meaning of 'Improvement' and 'FT' in 12th CBSE result?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in NDA exam with 52.15% in Higher Secondary and 66% in Madhyamik of West Bengal Board?
  16. Eligibility for MBBS in MS University, Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do after SSC? Can I do banking course after 10th?
  18. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
17th February 2018, 06:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA in English directly after passing the Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exam?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are not allowed to directly pursue MA ( Master of Arts ) in English from a recognized open or regular university as for pursuing any master degree course the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree course in relevant field from a recognized university.
17th February 2018, 07:56 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA in English directly after passing the Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exam?

A senior secondary board passed candidate can not pursue Master's degree course in any stream.

As per university rules, the minimum qualification required to pursue Master's degree in Arts is bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

It is compulsory to do graduation then only you can become eligible for MA in English. There is no other way by which you can pursue MA in English directly.
18th February 2018, 04:59 PM
NivePrabu

No...It is impossible..This may be possible in some other countries..And you can't gain knowledge by doing master's without basic graduation..If you have such a goal,it'll be a massive administrative obstacle to overcome..By throwing some money,you can get such type of degrees,but it does'nt seem to me as if that is your goal..
6th February 2021, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TEACHING EXP AND 2 PASSED IN TAMILNADU ,HOW TO DO MASTER COURSE WITHOUT DEGREE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?