11th June 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?

I had done B.SC in Chemistry. I want to do master in forensic science or post graduate in forensic science in mumbai . Is it possible to do ? give me full detail about it and is there any entrance test for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  3. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  4. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  5. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  6. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  7. How to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) after completion B.Pharmacy? Subjects enlisted to study in M.Sc(Forensic Science)? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology? -- [New]
  9. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  10. What should I do to make my career in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotech?
  11. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science in institute of Forensic Science Mumbai?
  13. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  15. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  16. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  17. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any separate entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
18th March 2011, 12:44 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?

Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai

BSc in Forensic Science & Digital Forensics
P.G. Diploma in Forensic Science & Related Laws
P.G. Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensics & Related Laws

http://sites.google.com/site/ifscforms/home

The Jitendra Chauhan College of Law (Vile Parle, Mumbai)

Diploma courses in Forensic Science

http://jccl.svkm.ac.in/

St.Xavier's Collge Mumbai

Basic & Advanced Certificate Courses in Forensic Science
The basic and advanced certificate courses give an introduction to Forensic Science, taking the learner through the Crime Scene and Physical evidence, Fingerprint Evidence, Hair, Fiber and Botanical Evidence, Drugs and Alcohol evidence, Glass & Soil Trace evidence, Forensic Serology, Body fluids as evidence and Forensic Medicine and Forensic Anthropology. From the theory and practical experience gained from the course, students can seek jobs in any Forensic Science Labs, Molecular Biology Unit, R&D

http://www.xaviers.edu/frame12.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Form.pdf(203.4 KB, 215 views)
File Type: doc IFSC Prospectus-.doc(2.52 MB, 773 views)
20th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?

is this stream suitable for women
12th July 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

how much salary after pg in forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?