15th December 2019, 01:36 PM

Is it possible to do a PhD or Doctorate if you have 52% in Masters in Science Education?

Is it possible to register for the PhD or Doctorate if I have 52% in Master's of Science Education? I am 51 years old now and 22 years experience of teaching Physical Sciences and Mathematics. I have the 2nd Master's of Education in Educational Management with 64% but I have no interest to continue with second one.

Thanks

5th June 2021, 04:13 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Is it possible to do a PhD or Doctorate if you have 52% in Masters in Science Education?

Hello ,
Sorry but under the UGC NET RULES you are not eligible for ph.d in science education....according to UGC NET RULES you get minimum 55% in your master degree and appear for NET exam than you get admission in ph.d...
All the best...
9th June 2021, 06:01 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do a PhD or Doctorate if you have 52% in Masters in Science Education?

Sorry, it is not possible to do Ph.D with 52% in Masters in Science Education.The minimum eligibility required for admission to PhD Science course is a minimum 55% marks at postgraduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?