25th October 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do regular Graduation in different subject for an undergraduate student?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that can I do Graduation twice with a regular Board university? I am already doing Graduation and I want to do Graduation again with different subject after completing my current Graduation. Is it possible?

30th November 2021, 02:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular Graduation in different subject for an undergraduate student?

Yes, you can do graduation degree in multiple subjects even in regular mode one after the other without any issue provided you hold the essential qualification required for respective degree courses.

But, think wisely about your decision to do graduation in multiple subjects as it would consume three valuable years of your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?