14th August 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do software engineering after B.Com?

it is possible to do software engineering after b.com???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the group in degree after completing my inter?
  2. Can I pursue a career in software engineering after passing from commerce stream?
  3. Am I eligible for MCA after doing software engineering from NIT and B.Com from Delhi University
  4. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  5. How to complete BSc CS in 2 to 3 years from IGNOU?
  6. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  8. How to apply for TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com?
  9. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  10. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  12. Is it possible to do software engineering with commerce stream?
  13. Difference between software engineering and computer engineering? Is computer engineering basic for software engineering?
  14. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA -- [New]
  16. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  17. Courses available in Germany after passing 12th commerce in Gujarat?
  18. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
3rd October 2015, 11:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do software engineering after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is possible to do software engineering after b.com???????????
Sorry you are not eligible to apply for Software Engineering after completing B.Com. The basic qualification required to apply for B.E or B.Tech software engineering is a pass in intermediate course in science stream with Physics, Computer Science and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. Those with Computer science as specialization in +2 are given special preference. Being B.Com student you can apply for Master Degree course such as,

-Master of Commerce (M.Com)
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)
-Master of Arts (M.A)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?