5th August 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for B.Ed now if I missed the counseling? What is the fees and admission date?

sir i got 65006 rank for entreance exam but not attend the councilng it is possible to got addmission for b ed if yes.so plz tell the fees and addmission date

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  6. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  7. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  8. Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  10. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  13. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  14. What is the course fees for B.Ed course? Last date of admission? How to get the form?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student? -- [New]
  16. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  17. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  18. Percentage needed for admission in B.A? What is the counseling procedure?
30th December 2011, 04:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for B.Ed now if I missed the counseling? What is the fees and admission date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 65006 rank for entreance exam but not attend the councilng it is possible to got addmission for b ed if yes.so plz tell the fees and addmission date
If you have missed your counseling dates it is not much of a problem. What is important is that you must not miss the last for enrolling yourself in the college/university.

You haven't mentioned the name of the institution/college you have applied for admission in. Hence, i would advise you to visit the college campus or try to search their official website on the internet, you will certainly get an insight about your queries.

The fees always depend on the type of college/university/institution they are. Normally, the government colleges have lesser fees than private ones. It also depends on the infrastructure and the campus facility of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?