14th August 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in B.Sc after completion of MA?

I will be completing Master of Arts soon. I was wondering if I'm eligible to join one more graduate degree course in B.Sc. Since, I'm from Arts background so please let me know if I'm eligible or not?

15th August 2018, 09:16 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Sc after completion of MA?

B.Sc refers to Bachelor of Science and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course of three years for which the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with PCM/PCB/PCMB group from a recognized board of education.

So, being a student of MA ( Master of Arts ) degree course, you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc degree course if you satisfy the minimum education requirement for pursuing B.Sc degree course (i.e; if you have completed your Class 12th in Science stream) otherwise not.
15th August 2018, 09:59 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for admission in Bachelor of Science is as below:

Academic qualification: Science stream candidates in 12th standard can apply for Bachelor of Science admission.

If you have studied arts stream subjects in 12th then you cannot apply for admission in B.Sc course.
15th August 2018, 11:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to get admission in B.Sc course is that candidate must have passed 12th from science stream.

So, candidate passed 12th in science stream are eligible to get admission in the B.Sc course.

More information about the admission procedure is available at official website of the university in which you want to get admission.
15th August 2018, 11:26 AM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be completing Master of Arts soon. I was wondering if I'm eligible to join one more graduate degree course in B.Sc. Since, I'm from Arts background so please let me know if I'm eligible or not?
You can always join graduate course provided you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for joining the course. Like, if you are interested to join the B.SC-Mathematics, then you should have PCM(physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in your 10+2. Similarly for B.SC-Biology, you should have PCB(physics, Chemistry, Biology) in your 10+2.

So, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the desired course, you can join any degree at any stage, whether you have completed the Master's and now you are going again for the Bachelor's and vice versa (but you should have the required qualification for the course).
15th August 2018, 12:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science and the duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc course in you are from Arts background.

** As per my suggestion you should apply for jobs after MA course rather than thinking about B.Sc course.
15th August 2018, 12:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One who is interested to pursue BSc must have completed 12th standard with Science Stream either PCB or PCM from a recognised board. As you have completed your masters course in Arts, hence you are not eligible to apply for BSc course because Science stream is required in intermediate.
15th August 2018, 12:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc is Bachelor in Science and the eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have completed 12th in PCM or PCB.

So, if you have the above qualification then you are eligible to appear in examination to get admission.
15th August 2018, 12:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue bachelor degree again.

For admission you have to fulfill the minimum required eligibility of course and college to get admission.

In general the eligibility to get admission in science stream that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as main paper.
15th August 2018, 01:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have the required qualification to get admission in the B.Sc course you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree again.

It is not possible to get admission in science stream for candidates passed 12th in Arts stream as the required minimum eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.
15th August 2018, 01:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue graduation from Science stream again.
You can pursue graduation as many times you want and there will be no any objection.
So no need to worry and get admission in your desired subject.
15th August 2018, 03:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The academic eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science is senior secondary board examination passed from a recognized board. You need to have done 12th with science stream either with PCM or PCB subject group.

If you have studied arts stream in 12th then you can not study Bachelor of Science from any recognized university.
15th August 2018, 10:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Arts stream candidates can not apply for admission in Bachelor of Science course.

To get admission in B.Sc course, you must have studied science stream subjects in 12th board examination.
15th August 2018, 10:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Certainly not! You are not eligible to do B.Sc after completing M.A course.

Minimum qualification required to do B.Sc is class 10+2 in science stream. So, as you have do your MA, it means that you are not from science background. That's why you are not eligible to do so.

Don't frustrate just for this small reason. There is many more opportunities for MA students. You can appear in Civil Service examinations or you can pursue a doctorate course, so that you will get more respectful and higher paid jobs.
15th August 2018, 10:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to pursue Bachelor of Science after Master of Arts. The academic qualification required for Bachelor of Science course is 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board with science stream subjects.

You can apply for B.Sc in only if you have studied science stream at 12th level.
15th August 2018, 10:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes candidates passed master degree are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree again if they are interested in pursuing the course.

You are eligible to get admission in B.Sc course if you have the required qualification to get admission in the course.
16th August 2018, 08:15 PM
Tutu12

If you are interested to take admission in B.sc degree,you are eligible for taking admission in b.sc. because
Eligibility criteria for B.sc. is 10+2 in science stream from a recognized university . Bsc is 3years course,why you waste your three years, it is very precious for you. You have to go further with yourMA degree. There are so many scope for you.

Very important point is that, if you do Bsc. And you have done MA , only one certificate are used at one time in any public or private sector in which you want to apply for any job. You will go only with your one certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?