12th December 2011, 02:19 PM
anusha yadav05

Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL?

Sir/Madam
Do we get any good opportunity after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL???can we have the cope of getting permanent there????pls do reply for this?????

10th December 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL?

respected sir,
I have completed BE-ECE, and i have selected for the graduate apprentice in BEL...i need to know that after completing the1 yr apprenticeship,is it chance of getting good job any other concern..and apprentice certificate is valuable or not...please reply me sooon
20th January 2014, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL?

sir please tell me how i get job in bel this is my 3 rd year only one year is left to cmplt my be how i cmplt myself for this ?
24th March 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,i have been selected for one year Gaduate Trainee(appenticeship) in BSNL,is here any scope of getting a good job after doing this?Please reply me soon
19th August 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have been do railway apprantace in dmw patiala .in how maney time i wil be get a job in indian railway
30th September 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

is there any chances of permanent position after the apprenticeship in HAL???
please inform me on [email protected]
9th November 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances of permanent position after the apprenticeship in HAL???
please inform me on [email protected]
22nd November 2014, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am doing apprentice training from kota super thermal power plant.. Will it be useful in future....or shuld i leave it....and should search for jobs....
23rd December 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have selected for the graduate apprentice in BEL. I need to know that after completion of one yr apprenticeship, is it chance of getting good job any other concern..and apprentice certificate is valuable or not...please reply soon on [email protected]
5th January 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in HAL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in HAL?
23rd May 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Do we get any good opportunity after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL???can we have the cope of getting permanent there????pls do reply for this?????
3rd September 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have selected for the graduate apprentice in suvarna cements. I need to know that after completion of one yr apprenticeship, is it chance of getting good job any other concern..and apprentice certificate is valuable or not...sir actually 2 months to go for completing my apprenticeship so please reply to [email protected]
31st December 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have selected for the graduate apprentice in BEL Banglore.I need to know that after competion of one year ,there is any chance of getting good jobs or chance of getting placed there only.
Plz reply soon at [email protected]
22nd February 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me opportunities after completion of the graduate apprenticeship
29th January 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

After completion of graduate apprentice job in BEL BANGALORE... Can we get the permanent job in the same company??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?