8th July 2011, 02:32 PM
methametha

Is it possible to get the salary details from my old company after providing fake salary slip to CTS?

I provide fake salary slip to cts and going to join there soon..is that posssible to get my salary details from my old company....wat they r do if they identify it....

12th January 2012, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the salary details from my old company after providing fake salary slip to CTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by methametha View Post
I provide fake salary slip to cts and going to join there soon..is that posssible to get my salary details from my old company....wat they r do if they identify it....

Communication and Technology has become so strong that it is quite possible that they would come to know the salary you drew from your previous employer.
Big corporate houses and MNC companies do give candidate details to other research and information companies to find the credential of the documents and information provided by the candidate.

If they discover it, you might loose your job and if there is any such term in the contract letter which you have signed then they might take legal actions as well.

But, if you have mentioned the right amount you took home as salary then they might consider relaxation, looking at your talent and credentials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?