1st August 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship while doing 4th year B.Tech Energy and Environmental Engineering?

I am studying 4th year Energy and Environmental Engineering in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering and I am in need of scholarship for completing my degree. How do I get it and whom I have to approach for that???? Can you please let me know the procedure to be followed for the same?

Thank you!

4th August 2015, 11:55 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship while doing 4th year B.Tech Energy and Environmental Engineering?

There are various options which you try-

>> The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. you can also avail such scholarships provided by your state.

>> Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

>> N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

>> NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

## Also, you have missed the KVPY scholarship scheme, which you could have applied in your first year. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

>> Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?