3rd April 2016, 12:03 AM
Vishnupreetha

Is it possible for a girl to become an air hostess if there are spots in face?

Hi i'm.18 yrs old and 157 cm height nd 55 kgs weight. I wish to become an air hostess . Is my height and weight is ok for this profession amd i have spots in my face . So is it posdible to become an anir hostess? Can you let me know the criteria which is defined for the job?

3rd April 2016, 12:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a girl to become an air hostess if there are spots in face?

No, it is not possible for you to become an airhostess if there are spots in face Because it is necessary for a girl to look pretty to become an airhostess but spots on your face may cause any problem for your selection.
Even if you get one pimple you will be grounded till it goes away or it can be concealed well.
21st February 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for a girl to become an air hostess if there are spots in face?

Hi my name is Priya and I am 17 years old have a brown skin colour and my height and weight is perfect to be a air hostess but I have a spot on my leg I can be a air hostess
30th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Shreya and I have pimples on my face can I become an air hostess provided my height and weight are perfect also my skin complexion is fair.
7th June 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

If we have spots in hand or any body part accept face is it possible to be an air hostess...in my face no spots pimples r their just in my hand one spot is their...
31st August 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm 17 and 151 and height and 40 kg weight. I wish to become an air hostess. I have fear skinand frickle on my face. Is my height, weight and frickle are ok? So is it possible to become an air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?