11th January 2021, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join 3rd year of BCom if left around 20 years ago?

Hello, my husband never really went to collect his final year marksheet from college after he got a job only to find later that he had failed in some paper. He never had a looking back in career after that so never felt the need of giving that exam. Its after 20 years now being at a good position he needs Graduation certificate. That's the irony here. I learnt from some websites that after a gap of 6 years, you can't do anything. I highly doubt that nothing can be done. He has had his share of university and college office rounds over and over again with no clarity on this. Can someone advise me on how to fix this problem? He doesn't mind re admitting in third year but needs Graduation degree. Any help will be highly appreciated.

13th January 2021, 09:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join 3rd year of BCom if left around 20 years ago?

No, it is not possible to rejoin graduation course or clear backlogs in the graduation degree course after 20 years of the leaving the same degree as the maximum duration for completing any graduation degree course is around 5 or 6 years at maximum.

So, in order to get graduation degree your husband is required to join the same degree course from the scratch.
14th January 2021, 01:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join 3rd year of BCom if left around 20 years ago?

The maximum duration to pursue and complete a bachelor degree is 5 years or 6 years varies with course.

So, now after a gap of 20 years it is not possible to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?