4th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Genetic Engineering after doing PCM subjects?

i'm m.p.c[maths, physics,&chemistry]student can i join in genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  2. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  3. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  5. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  6. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  7. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  8. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  9. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  11. Is biology necessary in 12th for genetic engineering?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  13. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  14. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  15. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  17. Which are the subjects that are tought in genetic engineering?
  18. How can I join Genetic engineering after HSC? -- [New]
14th December 2011, 02:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Genetic Engineering after doing PCM subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm m.p.c[maths, physics,&chemistry]student can i join in genetic engineering?
To pursue graduate undergraduate course in genetic engineering, one must have qualified +2 with the subject combination of Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
As per the detail you have mentioned, you won't be eligible to pursue genetic engineering because of the absence of biology in the subject combination of your +2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?