18th July 2010, 01:07 PM
Joel Thomas

Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?

I just completed my diploma in mechanical engineering from Father Agnels, Vashi and secured 72.53% in the final year.Is it possible for me to join marine engineering as a trainee. If yes, how and where to approach..Which are affiliated or nice institutions or colleges in Mumbai for acquiring the same. pLease revert back at the earliest.Awaiting reply..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  8. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  9. How can I join these colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech students?
  10. List of colleges providing admission for diploma in Marine Engineering in Pune -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  13. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  14. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  17. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  18. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
14th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?

dear friend,
Eligibility for marine engineering:-

1.The candidate must have complete the 12th in science or its equivalent from a recognized central/state education board..

2.The candidate have to crack the entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc.

As you have secured 72.53% marks in your diploma course then you are eligible to appear in those exams..
So, go for it, and try to crack the exam..

The list best colleges in Maharashtra for Marine engineering:-
1.Marine Engineering & Research Institute in Maharashtra
2.Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research Maharashtra
3.Indian Institute of Technology in Maharashtra.

You can go for any of them..
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?