13th November 2021, 02:10 AM
ravan143

Is it possible to join RAW after Diploma in CSE?

I am completed diploma in computer science I don't have any one on this world I want to do something for my country so I want to Join RAW without examination Can RAW. Help me to do something for me for country to pride ....by my little bit of work

14th November 2021, 11:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join RAW after Diploma in CSE?

To join a RAW there are some processes that you have to go through and pass that. The requirements and eligibility are a candidate must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university and must be an Indian citizen. You should know the English language, must have computer knowledge and must be physically and mentally fit. There is no direct recruitment for RAW agents, the agency recruit officers, mostly from the Armed forces and Civil services such as IPS, IAS, IFS, and IRS of India.
15th November 2021, 06:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing.

There is no direct recruitment test conducted by RAW for entry of candidates in this wing. Experienced officers from different sectors like Indian Police Services, Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau are eligible for joining this wing.

To join RAW you have to clear NATI (National Aptitude Test in Intelligence) followed by psychological and physical interview. So, you can not directly join RAW after bachelor's degree in engineering.

You can join any of the above services mentioned by clearing their entrance exam like Civil Services for Indian Police Services, CDS exam for Defence Services and IB ACIO exam for Intelligence Bureau after bachelor's degree. After some years of service if you have good records, you may get opportunity to join RAW.
16th November 2021, 09:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to join RAW after Diploma in CSE.

You can join RAW by clearing the entrance exam of the National Academy of Administration which is UPSC CSE.
When students clear the UPSC ( CSE ) civil service exam and study at LBSNAA of civil services you can apply for RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?