15th July 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to MBA without Graduation? Any other courses in Logistics?

Hi, I have passed B.Com (P), 2nd year from Delhi university in year 2002 but for some personal reasons I was not able to complete my graduation. I have more than 15 year of experience of service in various companies including MNC. Now I want to do MBA or similar degree in Logistic/Finance. Please advise.

19th July 2019, 07:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to MBA without Graduation? Any other courses in Logistics?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the MBA course without having bachelor degree. There is no age limit to appear to pursue bachelor course and get admission in the MBA course.
20th July 2019, 02:58 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Is it possible to MBA without Graduation? Any other courses in Logistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have passed B.Com (P), 2nd year from Delhi university in year 2002 but for some personal reasons I was not able to complete my graduation. I have more than 15 year of experience of service in various companies including MNC. Now I want to do MBA or similar degree in Logistic/Finance. Please advise.
Eligibility criteria for MBA is that candidate should hold a bachelor's degree and MBA without graduation is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?