30th September 2015, 12:44 AM
007adarsh

Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I just wrote my 4th semester exams i think i will fail in 2 subjects
can i go for higher education if i pass in 5th & 6th semester? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  2. Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all? -- [New]
  3. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems?
  4. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  5. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  6. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  7. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?
  8. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  9. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  10. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  11. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  12. After MS can I do PhD or whether backlogs of graduation will affect?
  13. Should I reveal the number of backlogs I received in my 4 years of graduation during the interview?
  14. What does "Backlog cleared in 1 attempt" mean?
  15. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
  17. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  18. Can I do graduation after completion of 12th?I want to go for higher studies
30th September 2015, 09:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?

One thing you must ensure that whether you are studying B.Tech. If it is then you will have almost 7 or 8 semesters based on type of university under you are studying. So Take a note on this and must ensure and if it is then you will have a time to complete all pending backlogs.

So from next time onwards you don't keep more subjects as backlogs since it will create a problem when you get into Job. But there is No problem for higher studies and you should complete all backlogs before get into higher studies.
30th September 2015, 10:40 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007adarsh View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

can i go for higher education if i pass in 5th & 6th semester? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your answer.
No, you cannot go for your higher studies until and unless you clear all the semesters. No college's will give you an admission to any course knowing that you have failed in certain semester and still not cleared the semester. Clearing all the semesters even failed in certain subject will give you the opportunity to continue your higher studies in your future. But you need to clear all the semesters then only you can go for your higher studies in your near future.
30th September 2015, 11:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get admission in any course of master's degree if you have pending backlogs in bachelor's degree.

The eligibility criteria for the master's degree in any discipline is that candidate must have passed all the papers of bachelor of technology and there should not be any pending backlogs in any semester.

So clear your backlogs as soon as possible for higher education.
30th September 2015, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007adarsh View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

If you have completed graduation degree without having any backlog then you are eligible for higher study. Because pending backlog candidates are not eligible for higher study.

If you want to go for higher study through distance education then you can go for below given University.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
30th September 2015, 11:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

How can your pursue higher studies course like master's degree when you have pending backlogs in bachelor's degree. So the answer to your question is that you are not eligible for the higher studies with backlogs in graduation.

If you are interested in higher studies then you must clear all your pending backlogs in the bachelor's degree then only you can apply for the master's degree in any course from a recognized university.
30th September 2015, 02:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of Graduation you can go for higher study but you have to clear all your back logs which you have in your graduation , Other wise you will not get your Graduation degree .

After clearing Graduation degree you can go for Post graduate course i.e.
MBA
MCA
M.SC
M.Com
Etc..

Rather you can also apply for government jobs like IAS, IPS, IFS, IES, IRS, Banking Sector, Railways exams, Telecom dept. .

There are certain eligibility criteria for this exam :

The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years , there is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
The final year students also can apply for this exams.
30th September 2015, 04:21 PM
JSD.

No you can not go for any of the master degree course without completely completing your bachelor degree course.

The system you are saying that you might not pass in your previous sems that are generally called backolgs/atkt.You have to first clear your all the backlogs by giving the exam again of that subject.

You can contact for the again exam to the exam department of your college. When you will successfully complete your bachelor degree then only you can do the master degree.
3rd April 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

One of the person had backlog in CA of 3 rd sem bcom... If he re appear in 5 th sem but he fails agin in second attempt... Is he allowd to clear the subjct in 6 th sem itself
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?