30th May 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in AGBSC after getting 22k rank?

Is it possible for me to get admission in AGBSC after getting 22k rank? What is the cut-off percentage usually followed? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

16th July 2016, 10:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in AGBSC after getting 22k rank?

>> EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.

>> This examination is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the admission in various engineering, Agriculture and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh, India.

>> As per your score you are not eligible to get Agriculture seat in good college after scoring of 22k rank so my suggestion to you is that as per your rank you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.

>> The qualifying marks in entrance examination is 65 out of 160 marks so that you need to score your rank in between 6559 to 7842.
12th November 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in AGBSC after getting 22k rank?

Sir I got 22k rank in emcet can I get seat in govt agbsc and my category is st
3rd December 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I got 22k in ap eapcet 2021,can I get a seat in agbsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?