24th November 2011, 10:52 PM
agrawal_jln1

Is it possible for my friend to appear for NATA entrance exam after scoring 46% in HSC?

my friend has 46% in hsc so can she appear for nata exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get through NATA entrance after scoring 72% in HSc? How to join Measi or Anna University SAP?
  2. Will I get Measi/SAPI after scoring 102 in NATA and 96.6% in HSc?
  3. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Arch after scoring 58/200 in NATA and 90% in HSC?
  5. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  6. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  8. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  9. Which exams do I have to write to enter in B.Arch?
  10. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  11. Percentage of colleges in Anna university? I have scored 80 in NATA and my HSC marks is 75%
  12. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  13. Scope after writing NATA examination? List of companies providing jobs after scoring good marks in NATA? -- [New]
  14. Talent based courses other than engineering?
  15. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  16. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  17. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  18. How to give HSC exam after scoring 58% overall and 48% in PCM? Can I reappear in HSC exam?
26th November 2011, 05:16 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible for my friend to appear for NATA entrance exam after scoring 46% in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrawal_jln1 View Post
my friend has 46% in hsc so can she appear for nata exam?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NATA EXAM

Am sorry your friend is not eligible to write the NATA exam because candidate with 50% and above are only allowed to write the exam... The common eligibility criteria for NATA exam is as follows...

-> The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) or its equivalent examination from a recognized Institute.

-> The candidate's currently appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam.

-> The candidate must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and also in Mathematics separately.

-> The candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

-> To know more about NATA exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...hope the info. helps...
26th November 2011, 05:29 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for my friend to appear for NATA entrance exam after scoring 46% in HSC?

I am very sorry to say that, your friend is not eligible for this examination.This NATA exam measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability.
This is the entrance examination for the 5 years of B.Arch course.

The minimum educational qualification needed for appear in this examination is a 10+2 degree with minimum 50% with the subject maths.
Or a 10+3 years of diploma in any stream, recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.

http://www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?