29th October 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue a degree course in Interior Designing after completing B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com and now wants to pursue a career in Interior Designing. So, is it possible to do full time course in Interior Designing as I'm from Commerce background?

30th October 2018, 01:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue a degree course in Interior Designing after completing B.Com?

As you have completed your B.Com hence I would like to suggest you to pursue PG diploma in Interior Designing. Candidate must have passed the graduation or equivalent Level Examination with at least 55% of the marks from a recognised state / Central / private /deemed university.
Certain institutes give admissions through Common Entrance Test.

Institutes:

Academy of Applied Arts, Delhi

Pearl Academy, Delhi

Swami Vivekanand University, Sagar

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai

International Institute of fashion design, Mumbai
31st October 2018, 04:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue a degree course in Interior Designing after completing B.Com?

Yes It is possible to purse degree course in Interior Designing after completing B.Com.
There will be no any restriction in pursuing any type of degree course.
Stream does not matter.
You can also pursue graduation in Interior Designing after completing graduation already.
You can also pursue Master’s degree/ Diploma in Interior Designing.
You have various options.
2nd November 2018, 06:45 PM
Prriyapandeyy

Yes you can go for it

Interior Designing is Course which one can do any point of time just the basic eligibility is 10 +2 pass out.

Interior designing is a profession where if you really want to do well it would take about 4 to 5 years of hard work with creativity to reach to a stable and knowledgeable position. It is a never-ending learning process which you create and learn on your own.
Colleges are:
SSU, Kolkata
IIFD,CHANDIGARH
LPU,PHAGWARA
2nd November 2018, 11:34 PM
Meg24

Hello,

Any student who has completed a bachelors degree from a recognized university is eligible to pursue a career in Interior designing.
Interior designing is more about passion and our own innovative ideas so the stream does not matter as long as you are passionate about it.

Few universities from where you can pursue your career from are:
1)International Institute of Fashion design
2)Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology.

Good luck ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?