19th April 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam?

Respected Sir, My name is Ishita and I have completed my Diploma last year, Now I want to pursue my Degree course with Engineering so I want to know is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue BE from Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  2. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  3. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  5. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  9. Can I get admission to study Computer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam after completing 10th?
  10. Can I pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering while doing a Job after completing ITI from TEB College?
  11. Can I pursue BA or BBA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  13. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  14. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I pursue B.Tech in Engineering with distance mode after completing Diploma in Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  17. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
19th April 2017, 05:45 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam?

Yes, it is possible to pursue engineering degree after diploma course. You can apply for direct admission in Engineering degree without appearing in entrance exam. There are some seats reserved under management quota and remaining are filled through counseling. Without appearing in entrance exam, you can apply for seats under management quota. In some colleges, you may have to pay donation for getting the admission.
19th April 2017, 10:33 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam?

No, you can't pursue engineering course without appearing in entrance exam. If you have completed your diploma in engineering with 60% or above marks then you can give lateral entry exams like LEET. After qualifying in this exam you will get admission directly in second year of engineering. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?