27th October 2016, 09:35 AM
Raju t@143

Is it possible to pursue ITI correspondence at the age of 30 years?

Hello Sir, I have done degree course and now my age is 30 years. I am interested in pursuing ITI/Diploma, so please tell me whether these courses can be done with correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  2. Can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence after 12 years of completing B.Ed (44.4%)?
  3. Can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB Correspondence course at the age of 58 years? What will be the fee structure an will I be able to practice in a Court?
  5. Can I pursue 2nd PUC correspondence directly at the age of twenty years?
  6. ITI course after 10th through correspondence is possible?
  7. Minimum qualification required for pursuing ITI course?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course at the age of 31 years? Which other courses are available that I can pursue at the age of 31 years?
  9. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  10. How to pursue CA Correspondence course after completing B.Com? Which College is the best for CA?
  11. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  12. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the age limit for government ITI Teacher?
  14. After ITI 2 years diploma can I do B.Tech through correspondence?
  15. Can I join correspondence Diploma Automobile course in any Government institute if completed ITI about 33 years ago?
  16. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  17. What is the age limit for CS Correspondence course? Can I apply for Executive course? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
5th November 2016, 08:09 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to pursue ITI correspondence at the age of 30 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju t@143 View Post
Hello Sir, I have done degree course and now my age is 30 years. I am interested in pursuing ITI/Diploma, so please tell me whether these courses can be done with correspondence?
Yes, you can do ITI ( Industrial Training Institute) and diploma. But for this there is no correspondence scheme. You will have to complete on regular basis. Because these courses are the basic of engineering. So, you will have to do regular study for these courses. You can do Bachelor degree correspondence after completing your diploma in engineering. You can do B.E ( Bachelor in Engineering) by corresponding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?