28th June 2011, 11:24 AM
Daniel.

Is it possible to receive a monthly salary of 1 lakh after Biotechnology course having secured 805 marks in 12th and 42000 rank in AIEEE?

Sir , I have passed 12th class this year .I obtained 805 in 12th class and get 42000 rank in AIEEE.
I am interested in biotechnology.What is it's future in India in coming years.
Can I get a monthly salary of 1 lakh in it.I am totally confused either I should opt for it or not.Is it better for me to drop this year.
Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Airhostess?
  2. What is the qualification to be an Airhouster?
  3. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  4. Is it possible to get a salary of 2 Lakh a month in Merchant Navy?
  5. What is the pay scale for male air hostess?
  6. What are the job opportunities after MA?
  7. Can I get any NIT after scoring 42000 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  9. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  10. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  12. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  13. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  15. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  16. Which college can I get in CG state after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE and 3 lakh rank?
  17. What will be BDS monthly salary?
  18. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
28th June 2011, 07:24 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is it possible to receive a monthly salary of 1 lakh after Biotechnology course having secured 805 marks in 12th and 42000 rank in AIEEE?

hello daniel
wo ooh
super high dreams ?huhhm??
look dear never ever select your career option on the basis of salary???????
just do what you are interested in..
i mean every job requires a suffient time to give you a salary you are expecting..
no job will provide you a salary of 1 lac in the beggining.
above the course it is your hardwork that you do ....according to which you earn

so don't worry well biotechnology has a good future in india so you may go for it but don't forget that for a good salary package you need to do a bag full of hardwork tooo.
the best institute for you is to do b.tech from iit

all the best and pull up your socks in order to do IIT
22nd June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to receive a monthly salary of 1 lakh after Biotechnology course having secured 805 marks in 12th and 42000 rank in AIEEE?

i want to know about the scope of bsc interior designing in dubai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?