25th January 2020, 01:51 PM
R.shakila

Is it possible to study BHMS via distance mode after 12th Science followed by Diploma?

Hi, I am 43 years old with pure science in my 12th and finished my Diploma in Medical Records. Am I eligible to study BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) through correspondence mode of education? Also, let me know about universities offering BHMS via distance mode.

27th January 2020, 08:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BHMS via distance mode after 12th Science followed by Diploma?

BHMS is Bachelor in Homeopathy and bachelor in Surgery.

It is five year course and required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course on the basis diploma qualification. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?