23rd December 2016, 07:48 PM
Swati1206

Is it possible to study LAW and MBA from Delhi University if got 42% in BA? Should I apply for other university?

Hello sir, I have completed BA from Delhi University and got 42% marks. I belong to general category. Can I study LAW and MBA from Delhi University? Should I apply for other university?

30th July 2017, 10:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study LAW and MBA from Delhi University if got 42% in BA? Should I apply for other university?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Delhi university in LLB or MBA course.

The required minimum aggregate to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50%.

So, if you have any option to get admission in other university you must take admission in that university.
31st July 2017, 09:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study LAW and MBA from Delhi University if got 42% in BA? Should I apply for other university?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in LLB or MBA course in Delhi university.

For admission in both courses minimum required aggregate is 50% from a recognised university.

The admission in law course will be conducted through entrance examination conducted by university while in MBA admission is offered through CAT score.

For more information about admission in DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?