6th October 2016, 12:08 AM
lokesh_ptl

Is it possible to take admission in direct degree course after completing 10th 6 years back?

Dear sir, Hi i am Lokesh. I passes my 10th 6 years back. I want to do graduation. Will you please guide me Can I take admission in degree without passing 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What are my prospects of joining any degree course as i left my studies after 10th many years back?
  2. Is it possible to do direct degree course from distance education having 10th qualification? What subjects to choose and how long does it takes to complete? -- [New]
  3. How to do degree courses after completing 10th 8 years back?
  4. How to do direct PUC after passing 10th with 35% 16 years back?
  5. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  6. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  7. Direct Degree possible after 10th at the age of 25 years?
  8. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  9. Is it beneficial to do post diploma after B.E chemical engineering?
  10. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I get any degree after completing 10th? I am 35 years old
  12. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  13. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can i become an engineer without opting for Maths in 11th and 12th class?
  16. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  17. Is it possible to get honours if we have 8 history of backlogs when completing B.Tech degree?
  18. Can engineering students opt for Maths subject in NET exam?
6th October 2016, 04:05 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in direct degree course after completing 10th 6 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokesh_ptl View Post
Dear sir, Hi i am Lokesh. I passes my 10th 6 years back. I want to do graduation. Will you please guide me Can I take admission in degree without passing 12th?
No, you cannot apply directly for admission to the graduation course after 10th study. It is important for every candidate to complete his/her 10+2 from recognized board in order to get admission in graduation in any mode. But as you have mentioned that you have completed your 10th 6 years back so, you need to complete your 12th first from NIOS board because regular board will not accept you as a candidate because you are too old for 12th study. So, it is advisable for you to complete your 12th as well as your graduation from distance mode of study.

Here are the list of Distance universities in India

IGNOU : www.ignou.ac.in/

Sikkim Manipal University : www.smu.edu.in/

School of open learning- Delhi University: www.sol.du.ac.in/

Annamalai University : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
6th October 2016, 04:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in direct degree course after completing 10th 6 years back?

No, you are not eligible to take admission in bachelor degree course without appearing and pursuing 12th or equivalent examination.

So, you have to pursue 12th or equivalent course to get the admission in bachelor or graduation degree.
6th October 2016, 08:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it's not at all possible to take admission in direct degree course even if you have passed 12th standard 6 years back. To be eligible to pursue degree course, you should have to pass 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

Admissions in degree course are offered through entrance examination or on the basis of 12th standard examination marks. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 10th standard, so, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard to be eligible to take admission in degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?