8th January 2019, 02:10 PM
Pranith yamsani

Is it possible to take admission directly in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI course?

Sir, I have completed my ITI Electrician course and I'm from Telangana state. Now, is there any possibilities to join directly in 2nd year of Diploma course? If yes, then should I do Diploma in Electrician only or any other branch would be more useful?

14th January 2019, 11:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI course?

Yes, it is possible to take direct admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of your ITI course. Candidates who have passed two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational Science stream from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education for taking admission in second year of Diploma course.
15th January 2019, 08:25 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI course?

** As per my knowledge, yes it possible to take admission directly in the 2nd year of Diploma after ITI course.

** Student can get admission in 2nd year of diploma if, the student completed 10th base 2 years of ITI course.

** As per my suggestion, you should go for the same field in the diploma course as on the ITI course trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?