5th February 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take direct admission in 2nd year BCA from one university to another university?

I am a BCA first year student due to certain reasons, I would like to change my college. So is it possible for me to change to another college affiliated to another university i.e, MG to Calicut? And the college I would like to opt is an autonomous college affiliated to Calicut university.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  3. Is it possible to take direct admission in 2nd year BCA from one university to another university?
  4. Possibility to take lateral admission in BCA at IGNOU after passing 1st year regular university? -- [New]
  5. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  6. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  7. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  9. Which university is better in Chandigarh for BCA?
  10. Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?
  11. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  12. Having completed 1st year of B.Com from PDM University can I take admission in IGNOU for 2nd year?
  13. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission for engineering in Pune University?
  16. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in engineering in Pune University?
  18. Can I pursue graduation in 1 year from UGC after having a gap of 10 years since 12th?
16th February 2018, 08:50 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Is it possible to take direct admission in 2nd year BCA from one university to another university?

It is not possible to change your University without lapsing..You will have to start this course afresh or else to save that one year take up a new college which is affiliated to the same University under which you are studying right now..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?