12th February 2019, 03:47 PM
DIVAKARAN R

Is it possible to take transfer from Anna University to other university?

I study third year Civil engineering course from Anna University affiliated college. Can I join fourth year in deemed university? I have arrears. Is transfer is possible?

14th February 2019, 10:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer from Anna University to other university?

As per my knowledge, it is not possible to take the transfer from Anna University to another university after completing the third year of engineering course. If the candidate wants to change the University/College then He/She can change the college after completing the first year of engineering.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025 , India
15th February 2019, 12:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer from Anna University to other university?

No, candidates are not eligible to change the university in between the course.

So, you are not eligible to change the university and will have to continue with same university till the completion of the course.
15th February 2019, 05:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to change the university after taking admission in the course till the course is completed.

Although there is possibility of changing the college within the same university.

So, you are not eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?