29th January 2019, 09:06 PM
Pinki760

Is it possible to take transfer from one town to another for graduate course under medical grounds?

Due to my health issues I want to take transfer from Mangalore to Hubli. Currently, I'm pursuing my 1st semester of BAMS in Mangalore but due to health problems I won't be able to stay in Mangalore. So, if transfers is allowed then how and to whom should I apply for it?

28th February 2019, 04:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer from one town to another for graduate course under medical grounds?

Candidates are eligible to change the college after the 1st year of the course but not after that, so you are eligible to change the college but only if affiliated with the same university.

Candidates are not eligible to change the university in any circumstances.
28th February 2019, 06:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer from one town to another for graduate course under medical grounds?

It is possible to change the college but not eligible to get admission in college affiliated to any other university.

Candidates will have to continue with the same university but can change the college after the 1st year of course only not in between or after that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?