26th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Shaquib786

Is it possible to take two educational loan from SBI?

Sir, my brother is studying in BITS Pilani from past 2 years with educational loan funded by SBI. Now, can I also take educational loan from same bank and branch to fund my education cost in BITS Pilani?

29th June 2019, 07:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take two educational loan from SBI?

Yes, it is possible. Brothers can take two different education loans for their courses. Your parents need to be co borrower for the education loan. For amount below 7.5 lacs, you need not mortgage any asset or property.

But for education loan of amount above 7.5 lacs, you will have to mortgage some unmovable asset.
29th June 2019, 11:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take two educational loan from SBI?

1. There is provision of multiple loans for members of same family in State Bank of India. SBI sanctions education loan for professional undergraduate and post graduate courses.

2. You need to fulfill minimum requirements for education loan. Loan letter, pan card, proof of residence etc are required for loan purpose.

3. You can apply online at Vidya Lakshmi portal also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?