25th January 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which post is available for Mechanical Engineers in Aviation Industry?

What are the posts available for Mechanical Engineers in Aviation Industry? Both in private sector as well as in government sector. With how much could I start my job as my first salary?

30th April 2020, 06:28 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Which post is available for Mechanical Engineers in Aviation Industry?

Aviation Industry provides huge opportunities in Design, Manufacturing and Maintenance of aircrafts. These domains are open to aerospace, mechanical and electrical engineers. But mechanical engineers have an advantage because of the wide scope of their curriculum.

Aerostructure and tool design, Manufacturing, Quality control are mainly done by mechanical engineers. Also for the operations in a manufacturing setup, mechanical engineers can fit into management roles such as industrial engineers, production planning and control, supply chain management etc.

In order to get into this industry basic knowledge of aerospace engineering is required.

Mechanical Engineers get a good amount of salary in this industry depending upon the job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?