26th April 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is post graduate course in fashion designing available in Punjabi university?

is fashion designing available at punjabi university
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  2. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  4. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  6. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  7. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  8. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  9. Information about PG in Fashion Designing course
  10. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does graduation in fashion designing from Allahabad university equivalent to graduation in science or commerce or arts? -- [New]
  12. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  13. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  14. Diploma in Gyani is available at Punjabi University, Patiala? List of other institutes offering this course?
  15. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  16. How to do fashion designing after doing PG in commerce
  17. How to do fashion designing? I am a under graduate in commerce
  18. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
9th July 2012, 08:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is post graduate course in fashion designing available in Punjabi university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is fashion designing available at punjabi university
please reply soon...

The Punjabi University, Patiala offers M.Sc in Fashion Design and Technology. The duration of the program is two years. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized University. The course consists of four semesters. The examination for the first semester and third semester would be held in the month of December/January and the examination for the second semester and fourth semester would be held in the month of April/May or such other dates as may be fixed by the Academic Council.

To get the syllabus pattern of the course one may refer to the following Link.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Punjabi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?