22nd January 2010, 07:23 PM
mdbadhru

Post graduatution in architecture M.Arch. after BE civil engineering? possible?

hi thi is deen i want to know that is it possible to do M Arch after completing
BE civil engineering than what is the procedure to get that..............plz let me know

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation in Architecture with GATE score after completion of civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to do M.Tech in Architecture after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  4. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  5. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  6. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Name of the universities which are offering Master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?
  8. how to apply for government post after completing diploma in Architecture?
  9. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  10. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  11. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  12. Is it possible to become an Architect after passing BE in Civil engineering?
  13. Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?
  14. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
  15. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Eligibility for Architecture after Civil engineering?
  18. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
25th January 2010, 04:19 AM
khusi

Default Re: Post graduatution in architecture M.Arch. after BE civil engineering? possible?

yes it is possible,
you gave to write gate exam for architectural engineering and you will be given admission based on the score which you get
25th January 2010, 01:06 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Post graduatution in architecture M.Arch. after BE civil engineering? possible?

Yes of course it is possible.

Followings are the some of best places in India for persuing that course:-

National Institute of Technology

Jadavpur University, Kolkata

Manipal University

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Anna University

All of them conducts there own entrance for it,there is no comman entrances for them.

Best of luck
26th January 2010, 07:02 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

50% aggregate marks at B. Arch Level followed by admission process through Group Discussion/ Interview in terms of Amity University requirements.

different colleges have different conditions kindly tel us which one do you prefer?
15th February 2010, 01:48 AM
thakurbaba307

first clear GATE in architecture and then apply in various colleges
two of the best colleges are
school of planning and architecture
iit,roorkee
etc
27th February 2010, 08:03 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes it is possible...
if you want to take admission into m.arch courses ..............
than you simply give the gate exam and get good score...........
and take admission into this course...........
rather than you can also try for correspondence courses.............
so
best of luck.......
22nd March 2010, 04:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, yes it is possible, if you want to interested in this course, then do it from these colleges and they will conducts there own entrance test-

Manipal University
Anna University
18th May 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year be student how to join arc. after be?
29th May 2010, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hi.. im a B.Arch graduate... i havent written my GATE exam, planning to write TANCET, will it be a problem to get through anna university, chennai?????????
9th July 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I AM A B.E.CIVIL ENGINEER WITH 2 YRS OF EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION AND 8 MONTHS IN CONSULTANT JOB. IS IT POSSIBLE TO JOIN CORRESPONDENCE COURSE IN
ARCHITECTURE AND IF POSSIBLE WHICH ARE THE INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA WHO PROVIDES SUCH CORRESPONDENCE COURSES.
AGAIN IS IT POSSIBLE TO JOIN CORRESPONDENCE COURSE IN M E STRUCTURES. IF YES WHICH ARE THE COLLEGES WHO PROVIDES SUCH A CORRESPONDENCE COURSE.

KINDLY GUIDE ME FOR THE SAME.

REGARDS
ROHIT RAJNIKANT S.
(CONSULTING ENGINEER (CIVIL))
9th August 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am B.tech civil engineering graduate.And am having an aggregate of 59.3 percentage from calicut university.is possible for me to do post graduation in architecture with b.tech civil engineering?and also is it possible for me to do post graduation in any of the civil engineering subjects without 60 percentage aggregate?
11th August 2010, 02:47 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

definately you can do M.Arch. after BE civil engineering.

to do M.Arch. after BE civil engineering, you have to crak GATE exam first then you can do.

there are many universities those are provides this course.

some of them are given below

1.JNU.

2.DU.

3.JU.

4.BHU.

all the best..........
5th September 2010, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

is there is a separate gate exam for M.arch
5th September 2010, 02:13 AM
Rickers

Hello,
Yes this is possible for you, You just clear the GATE exam for it.
The admission will be given on the basis of your rank and the college will be selected according to the score in the GATE exam also.
So appear for the gate exam.....good luck!!!!
5th September 2010, 09:34 AM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: Post graduatution in architecture M.Arch. after BE civil engineering? possible?

Hello friend yes it is possible you can post graduation in architecture m.arch after Be civil engineering
5th September 2010, 09:44 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

I am very glad to say you that it is possible to do M.Tech in Architecture after

completing your B.E. in civil engineering.To get admission in M.Arch you have to appear

in Gate exam ,on the basis of rank you would obtained in GATE you will get admission

the colleges.

Best of luck.
5th September 2010, 10:47 AM
tina toms

yes you can.the only reqirement is you have to be a graduate.there mite also be an entrance test
5th September 2010, 05:15 PM
meeria

Dear friend

yeah it is possible then you have to take part on gate exam for architectural engineering.
after qualify you can do.

you can get admission bellow colleges

Manipal University

Anna University

have a nice day
30th September 2010, 12:15 PM
crocketer

can i do M.architecture or any other architectural related study after doing my IT engineering.....plz reply....if yes what are the eligibility areas
11th November 2010, 05:36 PM
bibdi20

sir i complet my civil and i want to best studay so ple guide me best course...
22nd December 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the best options for B.E. Civil graduate who is not interested in private sector jobs
29th December 2010, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

can someone advise to me any private distance learning PG degree in architecture after B.E. Civil
7th February 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Post graduatution in architecture M.Arch. after BE civil engineering? possible?

The best option for you will be to crack IES or elso keep looking for vacancies in PSU(s), they do conduct their own exams for recruitment.
19th February 2011, 07:11 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

hello,

here r some info.

definitely it is possible. but u hav to qualify gate exam after dat u can persue m.tech

here r some institutes in India for persuing that course:-

1 National Institute of Technology

2 Jadavpur University, Kolkata

3Manipal University

4 Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

5 Anna University

All of them conducts there own entrance for it,there is no comman entrances for them.

all d best

//priya//
9th May 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i finshed my b.tech civil. but i didnt write any gate. but my aim is to m.arch. if any possible ha. becoz now am in critical path. if i do gate now. i will waste one yr. give any idea. plssssssssssss... by gopinatha krishnan.. dr mgr university
28th June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i am finish BE civil engineering. next i do for M.arch is possible
8th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

after B E in civil engineering is it possible 2 do m.tech inarchitecture in abroad??????
25th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

helo priya
my name s bijoy...i am a be graduate n am lukin forward to do m arch...i have contacted manipal university n they sed itz not possible der....s der some way u can lemme kno abt it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by priya2242 View Post

hello,

here r some info.

definitely it is possible. but u hav to qualify gate exam after dat u can persue m.tech

3Manipal University

5 Anna University

all d best

//priya//
29th August 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I AM A CIVIL ENGINEERING GRADUATE.IS IT POSSIBLE TO JOIN CORRESPONDENCE PG COURSE IN
ARCHITECTURE AND IF POSSIBLE WHICH ARE THE INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA WHO PROVIDES SUCH CORRESPONDENCE COURSES.
30th August 2011, 12:38 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

Yes of course it is possible.

Followings are the some of best places in India for persuing that course:-

Manipal University

Anna University

Thanks
17th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM MOHAN
after B E in civil engineering is it possible 2 do MS in architecture in ABROAD like USA....??????
can any one say me which colleges abroad are the best for ms in arch
17th September 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any distant learing in postgraduation in architecture?
11th October 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech mechanical engineering in 2011 with 57% can i have possibilty to do M.architecture ....can i get the details abt tht
20th January 2012, 12:15 PM
karthick kathir

hey guys i am doing ma civil engg 3rd year can i do m.arch in abroad? ............
give me sum suggestions for m.arch and duration fore doing m arch
21st January 2012, 02:23 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

hello,

here r some info.

3Manipal University

5 Anna University

all d best
thanks
21st January 2012, 02:37 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

hello,

here r some info.

3Manipal University

5 Anna University

all d best

thanks
27th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

give me a clear idea abt GATE xam guys!!!!!
29th June 2012, 09:51 AM
jyoti91

hello friend

definately you can do M.Arch. after BE civil engineering.

to do M.Arch. after BE civil engineering, you have to crak GATE exam first then you can do.

there are many universities those are provides this course.

some of them are given below

1.JNU.

2.DU.

3.JU.

4.BHU.

all the best.........

thank you
6th July 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please let me know what is the procedure of applying M.ARCH from distance.plz plz let me know
30th March 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation under civil engg and want to do Master of architecture in U.S.A.Is it possible...?
14th May 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

HAI FRNDZ,
IM DOING MY 2ND YEAR B.E CIVIL ENGG.I'M VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN LEARNING ADDITIONAL COURSES.SO PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME USEFUL COURSE NAME TO JOIN.
4th June 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in mechanical can i do my m.tech in architecture
28th July 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

where can i do correspondence in m.arch in tamilnadu or in pondycheri plz give me the details
20th August 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

IS it posible to do M arch after IT engineering?
2nd May 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.tech in IT and after that i want to do post gradution in
Architecture %u2754
8th June 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

how many years we have to study m.arch after completing b.e civill engineering?
19th June 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I did B tech in civil engineering after that i get admission in M arch (General)
I have appeared in all four semester and got 60% marks in three semester.
But now my university hold my result of 4th semester and they cancelled my admission due to my non eligibility as i have not did Bachelor in architecture.
Please suggest how can i get my M arch Degree.
25th September 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Hey guys I'm nirupa doing ma be.civil1st year I'm very much interested to do m.arch after be.civil . if I do this wat job can I join
1st September 2015, 12:11 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can do post graduation in Architecture after BE in Civil Engineering.

You need to first clear GATE in Architecture and then you can apply in Civil Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.

Following are Best Colleges are:

Amity University

Aayojan School of Architecture

Anna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?