2nd May 2010, 11:07 PM
Prathap Kumar.K

Post of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry: Qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form?

Respected MOEF,

I am Dr.Prathap Kumar.K, a Veterinary doctor.

I am interested in applying for the job of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry, job posted 18th April 2010. As I am very much interested and dedicated to work for wild life and forestry.

So please provide me the details of qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form for applying to that post, via email.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
Dr.Prathap Kumar.K

3rd May 2010, 09:32 PM
prakashbioc

Default Re: Post of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry: Qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prathap Kumar.K View Post
Respected MOEF,

I am Dr.Prathap Kumar.K, a Veterinary doctor.

I am interested in applying for the job of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry, job posted 18th April 2010. As I am very much interested and dedicated to work for wild life and forestry.

So please provide me the details of qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form for applying to that post, via email.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
Dr.Prathap Kumar.K

Hello

Most of the vacancies arsing in the MoEF are based for the Environmental Sciences and Zoology based jobs for Scientist - B & C posts. Still if you have cleared any competitive exams like CSIR, NET-JRF or ICAR particularly, and if you experience in wild life fauna treatment and conservative biology experience you can apply for these positions with confidence. Check this link often or else see the Employment News regularly.

http://moef.nic.in/

All the Best!!!
11th May 2010, 09:34 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Post of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry: Qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form?

the information regrading the exam and the procedure can be seen at
http://entrance-exam.net/scientist-ministry-of-environment-and-forest/
22nd June 2010, 02:10 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

hello !
the information regarding the selection procedure and form availability are given below ..

The selection process for various posts of Scientists includes both the written examination as well as the personal interview session.

Completely filled in application forms in the prescribed format should be mailed to the section officer of MOEF , address to which is provided in the information brochure .

Last date to apply is 1 June 2010

For more information visit http://moef.nic.in

cheers
14th July 2010, 05:25 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
The application form can be downloaded from the sitewww.dst.gov.in
14th August 2012, 11:08 PM
samatha89
Member+

The selection process for various posts of Scientists includes both the written examination as well as the personal interview session.

Completely filled in application forms in the prescribed format should be mailed to the section officer of MOEF , address to which is provided in the information brochure .

Last date to apply is 1 June 2010

For more information visit http://moef.nic.in
6th November 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I need the address of MOEF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?