31st October 2010, 03:06 AM
kadhum

Postgraduate medical study after perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology?

I am iraqi doctor.complete becholrs(m.b.,ch.b.) at 1991 in basrah medical college. I complete perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology in medical pysiotherapy&rehabilatation centre in baghdad.i hope to study(p.g. Of med. Phy.,reha.& med. Rheu.)diploma or master degree. Please help me about that .told me what can i do. With great thanks.

31st October 2010, 03:23 PM
koli

Default Re: Postgraduate medical study after perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology?

yes you can do post graduation in your subjects.

you can do it in india.

here are some list of institutes where you can pursue it:

http://www.studynation.com/courses/doctor-medicine-rheumatology/28858
3rd November 2010, 02:14 AM
kadhum

Default Re: Postgraduate medical study after perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology?

please how can i regester now to new year 2011 in india(chennai or delhi
6th November 2010, 10:24 AM
kadhum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadhum View Post
please how can i regester now to new year 2011 in india(chennai or delhi
in master degree study ineither rheumatology or physiotherapy.
17th March 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

can we do masters in physiotherapy from AIIMS?
30th April 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

About my previous message ,I want to study inpostgraduate physical medicine & rehabilitation (master &diploma degree,thanks.
4th May 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

I ASK ABOUT POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL STUDY IN PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITAION IN INDIA PLEASE,WITH MY THANKS
25th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for dnb family medicine in govt cmedical or private sector
3rd October 2011, 01:31 PM
kadhum_HAMEED

I am iraqi physiatrist i want to ask you about postgradute medical degree study of physical medicine & rehabilitation.in recognized medical college in india. With my best regards.
12th November 2011, 05:57 PM
rudramishra

yes you can do post graduation in your subjects.

you can do it in india.

here are some list of institutes where you can pursue it:

http://www.studynation.com/courses/doctor-medicine-rheumatology/28858
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?