2nd January 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Posts in Railway for girls in SCRA?

Posts in railway for girls in scra?..could u please tell me if there are any posts

11th February 2012, 03:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts in Railway for girls in SCRA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Posts in railway for girls in scra?..could u please tell me if there are any posts
SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination Or Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.

To apply for SCRA Examination your age should between 17 to 21 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

For this year SCRA Examination was already completed and if you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year.

~~ The approximate number of vacancies, to be filled on the results of the examination is 42.

~~ 4 vacancies are reserved for physically challenged candidates belonging to Orthopaedically Handicapped having functional classifications OA, OL.

~~ Rest of Availiable Vacancy is availiable for Male and Female Candidates.

Eligible candidates may fill the SCRA Application form Online Only. So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination next year and for more information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
2nd September 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

can a girl give scra? does it needs any training like nda
12th March 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm hasini complted my inter i need clarrification about what is mean by scra exam? and when it wiil be conducted in this year? and what type of job it consisit??waiting for your reply.
15th October 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, what kind of jobs are recruited for the stundents passed in scra exam? I would be glad if u let me know the details of the job..
12th May 2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is height must required to give upsc scra exam andif height required how much required for girls belong to sc category??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?