12th May 2017, 03:19 PM
kunal3456

Practical marks included in aggregates for AIIMS and NEET entrance exams?

For AIIMS and NEET eligibility criteria the percentage cut off 60% and 50% is including Theory+Practical marks ? or only in theory I have to score in 12th this marks
General category (Gujarat)

Related Questions:
13th May 2017, 10:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Practical marks included in aggregates for AIIMS and NEET entrance exams?

Yes, to appear for NEET or AIIMS examination candidates need to have an aggregate of 50% and 60% respectively.

Yes, the marks taken in consideration will be out of 100 in each subject. So, total marks ( practical + theory) in each subject will be added.

For details visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in or www.aiimsexam.org.
13th May 2017, 05:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Practical marks included in aggregates for AIIMS and NEET entrance exams?

NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) and AIIMS ( All India Institute of Medical Science ) MBBS entrance examination are held for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree course i.e; MBBS and BDS ( only through NEET ) in any medical college across India.

Further the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in these entrance examination is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with your overall aggregate being at least 50% from a recognized board. Further in case of AIIMS MBBS entrance examination your aggregate must be at least 60%. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates in both the cases.

Now as far as you are concerned about the inclusion of practical marks while calculating the overall aggregate in Class 12th for appearing in these examinations then I would like to let you know that yes both theory and practical paper marks are included.

For details regarding NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in where as for details regarding AIIMS entrance examination you can log on to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
13th May 2017, 06:58 PM
ranu shahi

As per i know, you have to score in both theory and practical because in MBBS,(where you have to go through AIIMS and NEET) you have to study everything practically not only theoritically.
13th May 2017, 10:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage of marks required to apply exams like AIIMS or NEET include both theory and practical marks. Your aggregate marks in 12th will decide whether you are eligible for these exams or not.

You must be at least 17 years on 31st December of year of examination. This is the minimum age criteria for this exam.
16th June 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I got 42 % marks in PCB subjects in Gujarat state board exam but I got 58% in (pcb with practical) so I am eligible for meet for not please tell me
3rd June 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i got 60%in pcb in guj board exam but 49 in pcb along with practicals is practical mks is essential fot neet or not
16th August 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Gujrat board have separate 100 marks theory paper and 50 of practicals .I have 148/300 of theory paper only and including practical I have 266/450 .I am from general category may I eligible for neet 2020?
28th September 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I have scored overall 50 percent marks but I m fail in physics theory exam .I score only 20 out of 70, but overall I score 50 percent in pcb, I am eligible for mbbs admission or not
6th August 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir is 12th practical marks counted for mbbs
19th May 2022, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

for afmc admission I have 47% in theory pysics but practical theory it is 58 percentage Am I eligible for afmc ?
25th June 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have178/300 of theory paper only and including practical I have 299/450. I am form general category may I eligible for AIIMS 2022?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?