18th October 2011, 11:25 PM
ridhi mehra

Previous 20 years solved Question Papers of AIIMS Entrance Exam with solutions?

i want to get the question papers of AIIMS entrance exam of last 20 years with solutions and sample papers for the same for the upcoming AIIMS entrance exam

21st October 2011, 10:44 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 20 years solved Question Papers of AIIMS Entrance Exam with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridhi mehra View Post
i want to get the question papers of AIIMS entrance exam of last 20 years with solutions and sample papers for the same for the upcoming AIIMS entrance exam

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF AIIMS EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of AIIMS exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, just go through it and try to find out pattern followed in the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam and for sure you can clear the exam..

-> To know more about AIIMS exam CLICK HERE!!!

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip AIIMS.zip(1.01 MB, 1736 views)
21st October 2011, 11:09 PM
shahraksh3

Default Re: Previous 20 years solved Question Papers of AIIMS Entrance Exam with solutions?

I am attaching 2010 all india AIIMS fully solved paper .Please check the attchment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf all_india_2010_ebook.pdf(4.43 MB, 3787 views)
3rd November 2011, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Previous 20 years solved Question Papers of AIIMS Entrance Exam with solutions?

[i kajal patnaik want to get the question papers of AIIMS entrance exam of last 20 years with solutions
23rd January 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

cud u plz send me some previous medical entrance ques papers fr ma prepration?......including jipmer
21st February 2012, 11:52 AM
ms.nivepink

please send previous year's AFMC question paper
21st April 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

CAN I FREE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS 10 YEARS SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF AIIMS?
12th May 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

please kindly send me last 20 years AIIMS medical entramce question paper with solution
16th June 2012, 05:54 PM
archisha.t.s

could you please send me last 20 years solved papers and sample papers of aiims medical entrance examinations
19th October 2012, 08:26 PM
aaishwaria

whether the common entrance exam is useful?
and applicable for all kinds of students?
1st November 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper for staff nurse entrance in:[email protected]
5th November 2012, 07:37 AM
tubai bh

kindly send me last 20 years AIIMS medical entrance exam question paper with solution. My mail id is [email protected]. If the AFMC papers are also sent I would be extremely thankful
4th December 2012, 11:41 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Am attaching PDF files about the AIIMS quesion papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mathsolved.pdf(185.6 KB, 401 views)
File Type: pdf Physics-1.pdf(77.5 KB, 474 views)
23rd December 2012, 09:42 PM

Sir plz send the last 20 years AIIMS medical entrance exam question paper with solution.
in my E-mail add. [email protected].
15th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me last years solved papers for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exams,AIIMS. my id is [email protected]
THANK YOU.
19th December 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want to get the previous year 2001 to 2013 question papper with solution in my email [email protected] you.
18th November 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridhi mehra View Post
Please kindly send me last 20 years AIIMS medical entrance question paper with solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?