28th February 2017, 03:58 PM
laribanylla shyrkon

Previous 5 years question papers with answers for B.Com 4th semester of Nehru University

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com from Nehru University and I will be appearing for the 4th semester exam so I want you to provide the previous 5 years question papers with answers for B.Com 4th semester of Nehru University so that I can start preparing for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. B.Com 4th semester previous years question papers?
  3. Previous years papers of MK university for 4th Semester MCA course?
  4. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Punjab Technical University BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous 12 years model question papers with answers for BA English 1st semester of Calicut University?
  7. Mumbai University, B.E in Chemical Engineering, 4th Semester, Strength of Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Chennai Anna University previous years question papers for MCA 2nd year 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Mumbai University, BE in Electronics and Telecommunication, 4th Semester, Electromagnetic Wave Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Mumbai University, BE in Electronics and Telecommunication, 4th Semester, Applied Mathematics-IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Anna University Aeronautical Engineering 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University
  13. PTU-B.Pharmacy 4th Semester-Pharmaceutics-III (Unit Operations-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Process Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Computer Science - 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. B.Com 4th semester question papers?
  17. Previous years M.Com 4th semester question papers?
  18. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for 6th semester Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Taxation of Mumbai University -- [New]
15th October 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers with answers for B.Com 4th semester of Nehru University

I need b.com 3 semester English question paper with answers for Nov/Dec 2016
23rd February 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers with answers for B.Com 4th semester of Nehru University

Sir I studying b.com.taxation 4th semester in Vijayawada Annapurna Memorial Modern Degree college. Now this semester onwards income tax subject is added so I want to prepare and perform well in this subject. So please send the last year model papers and what are the changes made in the syllabus of new income tax subject in the assessment year of 2017-18.please send me soon.
17th April 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

B.com 4th semester bellary university 2019 model questions papers with answers download
3rd March 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Explain the specimen form of a project report
25th September 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

B com 4th sem over accounting question and solution
21st May 2021, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

In the case of company limited by guarantee the liability of the member can be enforced.......
7th June 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

1. How would the hostess react when unexpected quests visit? (To my valentine)
3rd October 2021, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

First chapter summery in kannada
13th April 2022, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Projected annual sales %u20B9 13000000
Percentage of net profit 25%
Average credit period allowed to debtors 10 weeks
Average credit period allowed by creditors 4 weeks
Average stock carrying (in terms of sales requirements)8 weeks
Add 10% for contingencies
13th June 2022, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

B Com SY Fourth Sem questions paper Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar University Aurangabad
14th June 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sant gadge baba vidyapith amaravati b. Com second year 4 semester English question
27th June 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Following is the record of profit loss in the business of shree bharat during the last 5 year
4th July 2022, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

From the following particulars of Shri Vaibhav for the assessment year 2018-19, you are required to
find out his taxable income and net tax liability: 15
Jh o SHko ds fuEu fooj.k ls dj fu/kkZj.k o"k Z 2018&19 ds fy, mudh dqy vk; ,oa 'kq) dj nkf;Ro dh x.kuk dhft,A
i) Net Salary received 7,07,300
ii) Tax deducted by employer from salary 92,700
iii) Gross receipts from cultivation and processing of tea 85,000
iv) Expenses of Tea business 10,000
v) Deposited in Tea, Coffee and Rubber Development A/c in previous year 15,000
10th July 2022, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I think..if you are interested to start a blog, you can check https://emptur.com
4th October 2022, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

4th sem personality development question papers with answers previous 4yrs banglore university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?