21st September 2017, 12:13 PM
sefannya

Previous 5 years question papers of M.Com 1st semester of Calicut University

Previous 5 years question papers of M.Com 1st semester of Calicut University? Can you please provide me the link or attach all the papers here for me? I need to start the preparation soon, so kindly help me with the details on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 12 years model question papers with answers for BA English 1st semester of Calicut University?
  2. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University?
  3. Calicut University MCom 4th semester exam question papers of previous few years
  4. Previous 5 years question papers of M.Com 1st semester of Calicut University
  5. Previous years M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers of Calicut University(SDE)?
  6. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Model question papers of Calicut University 1st semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Last five years question papers of LLB from Calicut University?
  10. B.Sc first semester papers of Calicut University
  11. Previous years question papers of distance MCom(H) 1st year exam of Bharathiar University
  12. Previous years question papers of BE Aeronautical 1st semester exam of Satyabama University -- [New]
  13. Previous few years question papers of Bombay University B.Com 1st semester exam
  14. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. 1st and 2nd semester BSc Mathematics complementary question papers of calicut university?
  16. Calicut university B.Tech 1st years previous years question papers?
  17. Previous M.Com first semester question papers in Calicut University?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE of Calicut University?
8th October 2017, 06:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers of M.Com 1st semester of Calicut University

M.Com 1st semester Calicut University papers are uploaded here.

Here are the attachments to view papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf First Semester Accounting in managerial decisions.pdf(1.98 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf First Semester IT Applications in commerce.pdf(887.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf First Semester Organizational theory in behaviour .pdf(501.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf First Semester QT 4 Business decisions.pdf(1,007.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester 12 ACA.pdf(1.37 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester 13 ACA.pdf(1.93 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester 13 IB.pdf(604.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester 13 SM.pdf(1,017.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester 14 advance corporate accounting.pdf(1.17 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester 15 Stratehic management.pdf(512.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester 16 advance corperate accounting.pdf(1.40 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester Management Science Additional Questions.pdf(98.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Second Semester Management Science.pdf(2.83 MB, 0 views)

Last edited by ajjuravi; 5th November 2021 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Replaced Google Drive link with attachments.
16th February 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers of M.Com 1st semester of Calicut University

Can you please provide me the previous 7 year question paper of M.com 1st and 2nd semester. Please provide the papers or attach the link. I need to prepare for my exams very soon. So please kindly help me to provide the question papers,Thanks.
6th January 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Calicut university first sem m. Com fiance question papers
5th June 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want mcom 1 st year previous year question paper of Calicut University sde plz send me
2nd March 2023, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Iwant mcom 1 st sem previous year question papers of cu sde plz send me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?