5th October 2011, 12:15 AM
sanmala84

Previous 5 years solved Question Papers for Bank Clerk Exams? Tricks to solve Quantitative Aptitude questions?

pls sent last 5yrs solved paper for bank clerk exam & trick for quantitative aptitute to my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Tricks to solve maths bank clerical exam questions? Previous years solved question papers for SBI clerk?
  2. Easy tricks to solve Quantitative Aptitude Questions of Bank Exams?
  3. Tricks to solve Maths Bank Clerical exam questions(SBI)? Previous year solved papers of SBI Clerk?
  4. Tips and tricks to prepare for bank clerk examinations
  5. Books containing tricks to solved aptitude questions for Bank PO exam
  6. Tips and tricks to prepare for Bank Clerk examination? Shortcuts to solve the numerical aptitude questions?
  7. Sample of English Descriptive Papers of Bank PO exam? Tricks to solve quantitative questions?
  8. Tricks to solve quantitative aptitude questions?
  9. Tricks & Tips to solve the aptitude questions?
  10. Last 10 years questions papers of SBI Clerk entrance exam? Books on quantitative aptitude and general awareness on bank?
  11. How can I solve the quantitative aptitude questions? Tips and Tricks to solve the questions?
  12. Tricks for solving Quantitative and Reasoning questions
  13. Tricks to solve reasoning, Maths and English questions of Clerical exam? Previous years question papers? How to prepare for it?
  14. Short Cut Tricks and Tips to solve Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude Questions in Banking Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Shortcut tricks for solving quantitative aptitude questions in Bank Clerk Exam?
  16. Shortcut methods to solve Quantitative Aptitude Questions?
  17. Tricks to solve reasoning & maths questions of clerical exam and previous year paper of SBI clerk exam
  18. Quantitative analysis and cooperative law and previous bank exam questions -- [New]
6th October 2011, 04:24 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 years solved Question Papers for Bank Clerk Exams? Tricks to solve Quantitative Aptitude questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmala84 View Post
pls sent last 5yrs solved paper for bank clerk exam & trick for quantitative aptitute to my mail id

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF BANK CLERK EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of various bank clerk exam in this post for your reference.... kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which consists of Bank Clerk solved papers which might also help you for your preparation...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Bank Clerks Solved Papers Up To 2011
ISBN: 8183484468

Bank Clerk Examination 2009 & 2010 Solved Papers
ISBN: 9350120439

Bank Clerk Exam Solved Papers

Bank Clerk Clerical Aptitude & Descriptive Test Solved Papers

Bank Clerk Reasoning Solved Papers & Practice Work Book

-> The only trick to clear quantitative aptitude is to work out the problems N number of times and be strong it there is no other substitute for it......

-> So take good time daily to prepare for the exam... and do it with full concentration... sure you will come out with flying colors...

-> Any more queries feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 1187 views)
File Type: pdf clerical_exam.pdf(1.21 MB, 1659 views)
File Type: zip Andhra Bank - Clerk papers.zip(158.5 KB, 450 views)
File Type: zip SBI Clerk.zip(110.2 KB, 664 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Clerk - syllabus.pdf(8.5 KB, 585 views)
6th October 2011, 04:38 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous 5 years solved Question Papers for Bank Clerk Exams? Tricks to solve Quantitative Aptitude questions?

Quote:

Past Bank Clerk Exam Papers

I have attached a few past papers of different Bank Clerk exams along with this reply..just go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: doc 1BANK-CLERK-EXAM-PAPER.doc(61.1 KB, 505 views)
File Type: doc 1bank-of-baroda.doc(61.1 KB, 358 views)
File Type: doc 1SBI-SOLVED-QUESTION-PAPER.doc(239.0 KB, 723 views)
File Type: doc 1SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 444 views)
File Type: doc 1solved-p.o-and-clerk-solved-question-paper.doc(172.0 KB, 659 views)
File Type: pdf 1UCO-BANK-CLERICAL.pdf(61.0 KB, 457 views)
9th November 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years solved Question Papers for Bank Clerk Exams? Tricks to solve Quantitative Aptitude questions?

Previous 5 years solved Question Papers for Bank Clerk Exams? Tricks to solve Quantitative Aptitude questions?
5th December 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years solved Question Papers for Bank Clerk Exams? Tricks to solve Quantitative Aptitude questions?

Quote:
plz sir send it
9th December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
please sent me last 10yrs solved paper for bank clerk exam & trick for quantitative aptitute to my mail id
12th April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How 2 get solved papers of bank clerk 2012?t
28th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

plz sent me last 10year SBI bank exam papers.
28th September 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

plz sent me last 10year SBI bank solved exam papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?