25th March 2017, 01:25 PM
Pooja dedhia

Previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed entrance exam of Burdwan University

Respected Sir, I have applied for the entrance exam of B.Ed from Burdwan University so I need the previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed entrance exam of Burdwan University so that I can start preparing for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed of Bharatiyar University
  3. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.Ed Exam-Educational Management and Teaching Devices (Paper B.Ed-03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous few years question papers with answers for MA in Urdu entrance exam of Osmania University
  5. Previous 3 years question papers of Ph.D Management entrance exam?
  6. Need previous year question papers of Ph.D. entrance exam under RKDf University?
  7. Delhi University B.Sc. (General) Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for M.Sc Maths
  9. Previous few years question papers with answers for M.Ed of Kashmir University
  10. Previous 5 year question papers with answers for NDA entrance exam
  11. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for MSW entrance exam
  12. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous years question papers with answers of Military Nursing entrance exam
  14. Kerala University, M.S. in Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous 15 years question papers with answers for IAS entrance exam
  16. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical & Material Sciences Entrance Test-Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for ISRO entrance exam?
  18. Previous few years question papers with answers for Services Preparatory Institute entrance exam
31st October 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed entrance exam of Burdwan University

Respected Sir, I have applied for the entrance exam of B.Ed from Burdwan University so I need the previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed entrance exam of Burdwan University so that I can start preparing for the exam.
1st November 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed entrance exam of Burdwan University

I need previous 5 years all questions with solution of b.ed program under philosophy,of Burdwan university, please mail me as soon as possible ... [email protected]
30th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyone who can tell me how to find B.ed 1st semester previous questions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?