27th August 2013, 12:47 PM
DESHURV

Previous question papers of GWSSB for the exams for Assisatnt Engineer(Civil)

can i get the previous question papers of GWSSB for the exams for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and if yes plz do send papers on my email as soon as possible………

15th November 2014, 04:24 PM
parmar mayuri

Default Re: Previous question papers of GWSSB for the exams for Assisatnt Engineer(Civil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESHURV View Post
can i get the previous question papers of GWSSB for the exams for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and if yes plz do send papers on my email as soon as possible………
i need previous year gwssb exam paper of civil engineering please send papers on my mail id....i need it for my preparation
11th February 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question papers of GWSSB for the exams for Assisatnt Engineer(Civil)

can i get the previous question papers of GWSSB for the exams for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and if yes plz do send papers on my email as soon as possible%u2026
25th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the previous question papers of GWSSB for the exams for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and if yes do send papers on my email as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?