1st May 2017, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Previous two years ISM Dhanbad MSc entrance question paper of chemistry

Sir, I am a registered candidate of ISM, Dhanbad M.Sc entrance test. I am preparing for ISM DHANBAD M.SC (CHEMISTRY) course. Can you please send me the previous years question papers of this entrance exam? Awaiting for the response.

Waiting for the papers.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology?
  2. Previous 10 years solved question papers for PhD Physics of ISM, Dhanbad
  3. Download question papers of previous years for ISM Dhanbad M.Sc(Geophysics) entrance exam
  4. Previous 5 years question papers for ISM M.Sc in Geology entrance exam?
  5. Date of announcement of results of ISM Dhanbad MSc Tech exam in Geology?
  6. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  7. Previous five year question papers of B.Sc Geology entrance exam of Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad with solution
  8. Procedure to join ISM Dhanbad after Diploma in Mining?
  9. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
  10. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?
  11. Syllabus of the entrance exam of MSc chemistry in Du and BU? Previous years question papers?
  12. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  14. Previous years Punjabi University entrance test question papers for MSc Chemistry?
  15. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  16. Previous years question papers of Geology in MSc for entrance exam of ISM IIT JAM?
  17. How should I prepare for MSc Tech Geology in ISM Dhanbad
  18. Solved question for ISM Dhanbad M.Tech entrance exam in mechanical engineering?
24th October 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous two years ISM Dhanbad MSc entrance question paper of chemistry

Please send me previous year question papers of msc tech geophysics and physics on my id
[email protected]
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?