23rd March 2017, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Previous year papers of History and Civics subject for 10th standard?

Previous year papers of History and Civics subject for 10th standard? Can you please provide me soon as I need to refer and get prepared for the exam? I really wanted to score more marks. So, can you please guide me with some tips as well?

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Board SSC History-Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- History and Civics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam History and Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  5. How to prepare for IAS exam? Date of UPSC exam?
  6. How can I study if feel boring to study History being a 10th student?
  7. Which subjects are suitable for me to start preparation for IAS exam if I was brilliant in Mathematics and Science and not so in History at my 10th standard?
  8. Previous year question papers for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam
  9. ICSE Class X History and Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of books for Rajasthan PSC preparation for a Hindi medium candidate
  11. Question bank of ICSE 10th standard for all subjects?
  12. ICSE History and Civics papers will be same as mentioned in syllabus?
  13. How to prepare History and Civics for Board exam?
  14. Will I be eligible to do B.Arch course with subjects combination of Political Science, Civics, History and Mathematics in 11th? What should be the best composition?
  15. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for History subject of WBCHSE in Bengali Medium
  16. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Download History and Civics specimen objective questions & answers for ICSE Board exam
  18. Field to choose after 10th standard to become an IAS officer with interest in Social studies? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2017, 11:02 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers of History and Civics subject for 10th standard?

History and Civics papers for the 10th standard are attached with this post.

The links are given below.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?