23rd December 2009, 12:36 PM
paddy

previous year question paper for the post of assistant manager in idbi?

i want some previous year question paper for the post of assistant manager in idbi

8th January 2010, 04:25 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: previous year question paper for the post of assistant manager in idbi?

hi,you can obtain the previous years idbi assistant managers papers in upkar's publication books.

also you can search pratiyogita ddarpan ,which most of the time contains previous years papers.

and if you want to search online then you can go through :

www.testfunda.com,and
www.freshersworld.com
9th January 2010, 01:59 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: previous year question paper for the post of assistant manager in idbi?

I will advice you to buy book of 'upkar prakashan' or 'pratyogita darpan' they have launched there new bank series books for differnt exams of different bank.

That books will not only provide you previous years solved papers,but also complete study material which are required for its preparetion.

Best of luck
10th January 2010, 03:38 PM
mathur

for papers visit: http://www.indianbanksguide.com/bank-exams/idbi-bank-exam-quantitative-aptitude-question-paper-2/
4th February 2010, 05:29 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

read books of upkar prakashan

visit the links too

http://jobs-adda.blogspot.com/2009/10/idbi-bank-assistant-manager-exam.html

indianbanksguide.com

www.freshersworld.com

all the best
31st March 2010, 03:58 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

the previous year question paper for the post of assistant manager in idbi are available for download on :-

www.successcds.net/Bank-PO/IDBI-Bank-Executives.html
openpdf.com/.../idbi-bank-assistant-manager-previous-exam-solved-papers-pdf.html
www.bankexamsindia.com/.../idbi-bank-recruitment-manager-jobs.html
16th April 2010, 12:57 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the previous year question paper for the post of assistant manager in idbi from the following sites :-

www.gjtutorial.com/.../idbi-assistant-manager-grade-call-letters-exam-date/
www.successcds.net/Bank-PO/IDBI-Bank-Executives.html
13th May 2010, 01:52 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
It will be better to buy the books from the market.
There are lots of books available in the market such as books of "upkar publication" ,series of pratyogita darpan".
These books are available at the book centers,so go and get the books for previous year question paper for the post of assistant manager in idbi and different banks.

There are some website which will help you out to download the papers of different banks such as:
www.successcds.net
www.bankexamsindia.com
All the best.
20th September 2010, 12:02 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

the previous year question solved paper of idbi are available in nearest book store. you can buy it. please see the website of the idbi. thanking you..
20th September 2010, 01:54 AM
Mathur.

You can get paper through this link......
http://www.indianbanksguide.com/bank-exams/idbi-bank-officer-solved-question-paper-1-idbi-po-exam-solved-paper1-idbi-bank-solved-paper-1-2008/
5th October 2010, 11:09 PM
ravindarborlakunta

Dear Team,
Kindly send me the previous solved question papers of idbi bank(Assistant Manager) for last 3yrs.

regards
Ravindar B
[email protected]
26th October 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Will anybody tell me the question pattern in IDBI bank for Assistant Manager post ? I mean is it same as bank P.O. exams ?
11th November 2010, 01:49 AM
ddkldfj

Please send me previous year question paper for the post of Assistant Manager
13th November 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

previous exam question for assistant manager in idbi bank
26th June 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can you sand me the proffesional knowledge questions asked for IT managers exam in government sector, normally banks.?
My email id is [email protected]
25th August 2011, 08:33 PM
dhruv007

hi,you can obtain the previous years idbi assistant managers papers in upkar's publication books.

also you can search pratiyogita ddarpan ,which most of the time contains previous years papers.

and if you want to search online then you can go through :

www.testfunda.com,and
www.freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?