14th February 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Business Statistics (B.Com 2nd year) with solution of Chandigarh Univerity

Respected sir, I am going to appear in B.Com 2nd year exam of Chandigarh University. Please provide me previous years question papers of Business Statistics (B.Com 2nd year) with solution.

27th April 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Business Statistics (B.Com 2nd year) with solution of Chandigarh Univerity

Ssir I need business statistics question papers of old syllabus that is before 2005 I am now writing supplementary exam I am in need pls send me solved questions papers of business stastics
1st September 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Business Statistics (B.Com 2nd year) with solution of Chandigarh Univerity

Dear sir I appear the exam of bcom 2nd year part 4..please provide me a question paper of business statistics part 2 Exam held on march 2017
25th August 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Find the expected value and variations of the number of head appearing when two fair coins are tossed
20th November 2019, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

2nd year lll seem business statatics question papers
25th November 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

From the following data obtain two regression equations and also calculate cofficient of correction.
X 2 4 6 8
Y 5 10 7 14
9th June 2023, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Past paper of 2013 university of Gujarat b.com part 1 statistics or maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?